Glad Friday, buddy!
I went out to dinner with the fam-bam final evening and wore a brown smokey eye with a pink cheek and shiny pink lip. I’m a little bit off form with mixing, however you realize what? I didn’t fear an excessive amount of about it and determined to let the entire look land wherever it wished to land! (Facet word: I’m making an attempt to be extra mild with myself and never so persnickety about, properly, all the pieces.)
Anywho, We went to FOB Kitchen in Oakland, a cute, informal spot that serves Filipino meals! I used to be too busy consuming and having enjoyable to take footage of the meals, however right here’s a shot we received of Connor’s dessert, a Filipino shave ice concoction known as halo-halo.
Fast record of the make-up I’m carrying…
- Rose Inc Pores and skin Improve Tinted Serum in 080
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovely Pores and skin Basis in 8 Heat
- Hourglass Retouching Fluid in Sand
- Dior Backstage Concealer in 4W
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pure in Medium Golden and Give Me Solar
- Anastasia Forehead Wiz in Darkish Brown
- Tower 28 Mascara in Jet
- Sincere Magnificence Get It Collectively Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Costa Riche liner
- Hourglass Voyeur Gel Liner in Cave
- NARS Blush in Amour
- MAC Lip Liner in Speaking Factors
- Hourglass Lipgloss in Canvas
Hope your day is peaceable and joyful!
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,